Third Year of study at Staffordshire University independent assignment. The aim of the project was to use shader programming to implement a render engine with high visual detail.
Made with C++ and DirectX
- Back-face and view frustum culling
- Entity Component Modular Architecture
- Phong shading with texture mapping
- Normal mapping from tangent space textures
- Bezier paths (De Casteljau’s algorithm)
- Alpha transparency blending
- Projective or Orthographic blurred shadow mapping
Third Year of study at Staffordshire University group project assignment. The aim of the assignment was to build a game engine as a group.
- Language C#
- Core engine platform independent
- Engine demonstration in Windows
- Entity component architecture for modular sub-systems
My roles in the development:
- Core engine design and implementation
- SlimDX graphics component creation
- GDI graphics component creation
- UML designs, user doc and unit testing
Second year of study at Staffordshire University independent games programming assignment. This project consists of 2 games. The first is a simple 2D game demonstrating basic techniques. The second is a 3D game with a basic multiplayer aspect.
Made with C# and XNA
First year of study at Staffordshire University independent 3D graphics asssignment.
Made with C++, Glut and OpenGL